Standard ZigZag acts as ZigZag from the terminal custom set of indicators (though it is faster), though having some minor differences. This version of the indicator does not contain unnecessary additional indicator buffers. Their absence has allowed to optimize the code.
This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published at http://dmffx.com.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
ZigZag INT is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
ZigZag INT provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install ZigZag INT.mq5?
- Download ZigZag INT.mq5
- Copy ZigZag INT.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on ZigZag INT.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator ZigZag INT.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove ZigZag INT.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: