A set of support and resistance levels built on the last tops of ZigZag_NK_MTF with an option of fixing the timeframe, on which the zigzag is calculated.
To provide correct operation of the indicator, place the compiled ZigZag_NK_MTF.mq5 and ZigZag_NK.mq5 indicator files in terminal_data_folder\MQL5\Indicators.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
ZigZag NK MTF Levels is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
ZigZag NK MTF Levels provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install ZigZag NK MTF Levels.mq5?
- Download ZigZag NK MTF Levels.mq5
- Copy ZigZag NK MTF Levels.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on ZigZag NK MTF Levels.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator ZigZag NK MTF Levels.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove ZigZag NK MTF Levels.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: